As a homeowner, you deserve the chance to save money any time you can. By taking advantage of Harmon Electric's Rebate Program, you can save money several ways. For instance...
- If your old water heater is gas or propane, we'll give you a $50 rebate to install a 40 gallon capacity or larger electric water heater that is clean, dependable and efficient. It must be installed in a permanent residence in Harmon's service area.
- If you are a member building a new home, we will provide you with a new 40 gallon or 50 gallon capacity electric water heater , which will save you money to spend someplace else.
- If your old electric water heater has quit, or has become faulty, we will sell members a new electric water heater and give you a $50 rebate.
- If you are installing a new air source heat pump, we will pay you $50 per ton upon completion of installation and inspection.
- If you are installing a new geothermal heat pump, we will pay you $1,050 per ton upon completion of installation and inspection of geothermal systems meeting the minimum efficiency requirements of 15.9 EER / 3.3 COP.